Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A sucker for nail color

I rarely get manicures.

Mostly because I opt for basic color rather than this cool shit, and I simply can't justify spending the money (or getting my ass off the couch) to have someone do what I can do in my home...albeit sloppier and slower.

But one thing I do spend money on is nail polish, which is exactly what I just did in anticipation for Fall/Winter 2011.

Behold:


 British Racing Green
Dark, “hunter green” that was the backstage darling when used at this season's shows.



Fash Pack
An edgy and unusual color. Putty meets mushroom. Sounds strange and wrong, but somehow it works, like deep fried Mars bars. 



Pillar Box Red
A good red is like your favorite LBD. It makes you look and feel your best, even when you’re faking it.



Chimney Sweep
Smudgy, sexy, and just a little dirty. A proper charcoal grey with a touch of a metallic finish. Hot.



La Moss
Vampy and full of red wine, just like its inspiration.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails