Friday, June 6, 2008

No biting

When I was little, I bit my mom. Allegedly.

Okay, fine, I'm sure I DID actually bite her, but that's not the point of this blog. The point is what she did in retaliation: She bit me back.

Taught me a lesson! I'm told I never pulled that little stunt again.

But apparently, some mom in Tennessee (coincidence) tried the same tactic and got slapped with a big ol' charge of child neglect. You hear that, Mom?? She was arrested.





Some moms in the blogosphere are aghast. The more forgiving ones politely suggest anger management. I'm guessing my mom would give her a high five. Or a gestured teeth-chomp in a symbolic act of twisted solidarity.

2 comments:

TKTC said...

This does not surprise me in the least. Way to go Fran:)

Miss Coutant said...

last night i finished reading we are all welcome here by elizabeth berg. the mother in it bit her daughter's finger as a form of punishment. to be fair, she had polio (it was set in the 60s) and could only move her head. but still, 'twas funny if slightly wacko. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails