You're actually NOT that busy at work if:
- You get to take lunch without remaining hunched over in front of your computer.
- Your Goog Reader stays under 1000+.
- You still update Twitter every hour.
- You still leave work at 5pm.
- You're on Facebook, like, at all.
- You take personal phone calls and say anything except, "I'm too busy to talk. Can I call you back later?"
- You haven't tried to crawl through an office window and hurl yourself out there just to avoid another meeting.
- You keep talking about how busy you are instead of getting your shit done.
- You have time to write blog posts about what it means to not be busy.
I've been in RFP hell this past week, so I've been ridiculously busy and even more ridiculously cranky. Now that this particular project is over, I've got, oh, an afternoon to relax before I have to move onto another one -- writing a 9,000 word guide/booklet in the next three weeks.
Suffice to say that 2009 is already kicking my ASS.