Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shop 'til you drop

San Francisco was awesome and you guys were right -- it was hard to leave. I'll do some sort of recap this week or weekend, but in the meantime, here's another way I've been spending too much money lately...

Bluefly sent me an email the other day saying that they missed me.

OMG, I thought, I miss you too!

So, to show my love, I bought a few fun things with my discount:







As if that wasn't enough, I then arrived at a hair appointment a little early and decided to kill time by wandering around Urban Outfitters. I ended up walking out of there with a gray skirt, ivory cardigan, white scarf and black leggings. That's right, no color here. Apparently, I should be living in the black-fashion abyss of Manhattan.

And then, because THAT wasn't enough, I went to Lulus.com and used one of my gift cards from Christmas.





And after that, the whore-y case for my iPhone tore so I clearly needed to buy a new one:


And then, my bank account screamed, my check book burst into flames, food stamps fell from the sky and an invite to rehab for shopping addiction magically appeared in my hands.

Well, whatever, there's nothing wrong with a little retail therapy every now and then. Right?

5 comments:

Shellbell said...

as a firm believer in retail therapy, i support you 100%.
and i am IN LOVE with the strapless sweetheart grey dress.
DAMMIT LISA, why can't we be the same size so i can "borrow" (steal) all your clothes!?

Bayjb said...

I am a very firm believer in retail therapy and it definitely sounds like you took advantage! Cute purchases.

Whiskeymarie said...

I'm waiting for some prescriptions (read: packages of clothes) of my own right now. Bless the internets and their medicine for people like us.

Leah said...

Food stamps fell from the sky?? Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Retail therapy is a necessary evil. I just assume I'm saving money by not going to actual therapy and thus, I can afford to spend money on clothes and travel and neat things I need rightthissecond!

Related Posts with Thumbnails