Thursday, April 22, 2010

My dad

My dad, who is visiting soon with Mom, got a smart phone recently and it's been HILARIOUS.

Case in point:



(And you wonder why I'm like this.)

Moments after this text, he calls me. As we're talking through next weekend's plans, I get a beep. Call waiting.

Hmm.

I check to see who's beeping in and it's.... MY DAD.

"Dad, what the shit are you doing?"

Nothing.

"Hello? Dad?"

Nothing.

So, I click over to the other call.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you DOING?"

"I don't know! I'm just sitting outside, minding my own business. This damn thing has too many buttons. I think I'm pressing them by accident."

It frightens me that this is only the beginning...

2 comments:

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

Your dad sends awesome texts. Seriously, I wish mine from my dad were as hilarious as that.

Marie said...

Haha! Dads are awesome. My dad once sent me an email response to something I had sent him and he said "WTF??!!" I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails