Monday, April 12, 2010

National Food Blogger Bake Sale

Ha. I bet you thought I was going to bake something.

Actually... no, you know me better than that.

Even though I try to stay out of the kitchen these days, I still love me some baked goods. Oh, and charities. That's why I wanted to tell you about this:


National Food Blogger Bake Sale
Saturday, April 17
12pm-3pm CST
Smash Cake Bakery
2961 N. Lincoln Ave. (at Wellington)
Proceeds to benefit Share Our Strength


This thing is actually taking place across the country, so if you're not in Chicago, click here to see where your local blogger bake sale will be.

One of my favorite foodies, Maris from In Good Taste, is hosting the Chicago bake sale, so if you want to get involved in any way -- baking, helping set up the sale, sending out a media release, stuffing your face with goodies -- just shoot her an email: mariscallahan [at] gmail [dot] com.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails