Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tag, I'm it

Shellbell tagged me for this "what's in your purse" thing, so here's a bunch of trash I'm carting around today.



  • Massive white Kate Spade wallet I bought on eBay forever ago
  • Meds that help keep me from flipping out on Dave
  • Tampons, even though I'm not on my period
  • Clear top coat of nail polish from OPI
  • Charger for my iPhone, since it's always, always dead
  • Sunglasses
  • Flimsy umbrella from H&M (under the sunglasses)
  • A bar receipt from my STL trip last weekend
  • COLD MEDS because I'm in my own private hell right now
  • A tea bag I'm planning to use this afternoon (see above)
  • Hand sanitizer that smells amazing
  • Two peppermints from god-knows-where
  • A lonely green car key to The Big Green Monster
  • The rest of my keys, who want nothing to do with the car key
  • My abused checkbook

Okay, okay, looks like my purse could use a little cleaning out every once in a while. This is pretty standard for me though. I'm not known as the world's neatest person...

Sooo, do you carry around as much shit as I do? (Say yes.)

1 comments:

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

Wow you carry a lot of stuff. I try to transition things out of my purse when I don't need it, aka tampon, but damn I am impressed

Related Posts with Thumbnails