Well, it's summer. Bring on the beaches, beer gardens and barbecues. Chicago is an incredible city to live in during these few months, so I plan to take full advantage.
Hello to Retirement
- A trip to the West Coast to see a few friends like Billy, Joe and Dave's cousin.
- Many days spent at my fav beach -- Ohio Street. (Perhaps the only douche-free beach in the city.)
- Exercise. I'm less enthused about this, but it stays on the list.
- A drive to Memphis with the pup(s) to see my folks and all the new shit they're doing to their house.
- Our family vacation to Virginia Beach with my fam, my aunt/uncle and Dave's fam.
- Sleeping in, playing Call of Duty and drinking summery things like Vodka-Lemonades.
Since Dave and I are both free from work this summer, we thought now would be the best time to bring another little furball into our home. So, we had Rocco meet his potential sister about a week ago and they adored each other! Her name is Margie but she responds to Bella, so we were hoping to keep a similar-sounding name. We're thinking "Stella," but my brother has already decided he will be calling her "Roger."
Aaaaand that's it! It's only June 6, but it's already shaping up to be a month of big changes... Hopefully all good.