You're not gonna believe this, but I cooked the other night. And it wasn't pasta.
I know this isn't a cooking blog and that my culinary escapades aren't very impressive, but this recipe is so freaking easy that it's cruel not to share it with the rest of my time-starved, kitchen-adverse, prep work-hating readers.
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 4 oz. honey Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c. teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 c. of shredded cheese (mozzarella, parmesan, whatever)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the mustard and teriyaki in a bowl.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Slather the mustard/teriyaki mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Cover the chicken with cheese. (We actually used mozzarella as well as goat cheese parm.)
- Toss the dish in the oven and bake for 30 min.
Done -- and delicious. Don't say I never taught you anything.