Friday, December 10, 2010

This is not normal

This happened yesterday over IM. (My thoughts in italics.)


Suz: what's your first name?

Wha...? She knows my first name. Suz is being weird. Unless she's being funny... OR unless it's not Suz and it's a hacker trying to get me to send money to freakin' London or Brussels or something! I have heard about this scam on the Interwebs! Okay. Okay. Be cool. Do NOT provide information. Even though your IM is actually your complete first and last name. Maybe this hacker is special-needs and does not realize that.

Me
: Um, I feel like it's a little early for you to be drinking...

Suz: no seriously is your name barbie?

Omg, this is totally a retarded hacker who thinks my name is Barbie and wants me to send money and I'm NOT doing it. Should I text Suz and tell her someone hacked her IM? No, just wait. See how this plays out.

Me:
Sure.

Suz: go look at barbie's latest fb update

Oops. This is totally Suz. Well, good thing I never OVERREACT.



Barbie: There's no such thing as too many shoes! Enjoy 25% off any Christian Louboutin doll...


Me: Omg, I love her.

Suz: lol


Sigh. Do you know anyone more neurotic than me?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails