Friday, August 8, 2008

Alcoholic?

I've had a pretty lush-filled week, I've noticed. Ironically, it has felt like the longest week ever, but who cares at this point? I actually drank so much this week, I recently started experiencing flashes of Intervention. Am I developing a teensy weensy problem?


Why I might be an alcoholic:
-- I drink when I'm irritated.
-- I drink when I'm happy.
-- I drink to celebrate things.
-- I drink when it's a nice day outside and I can sit on the balcony.
-- I order a drink with almost every meal.
-- I often drink to get drunk.
-- I drink before Dave gets home.
-- Okay, fine, I'll just say it: I'll drink alone.

Why I'm definitely not an alcoholic:
-- I have a delicious glass of wine in front of me and I can't stop eating these damn Cheez-Its! Mixing them will just be gross, so the sharp cheddar is winning out over the vino. Big time.


SOMEONE TAKE THESE AWAY FROM ME.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails