Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's almost painful

Two posts in one day. Jesus. Please remember this moment when I slack off around Thanksgiving and forget to post anything whatsoever.

Anyway, you gotta watch this. I could have saved it for an Election Day post, but it's too funny to hoard.

These Canadian comics prank-called Sarah Palin and pretended to be French President Nicolas Sarkozy. He talks about going hunting with her, telling her how he just "loves taking a life." She giggles. He talks about how hot his wife is. She emphatically agrees. He says he loved her in Nailin' Palin. SHE SERIOUSLY THANKS HIM.

Really, it's almost painful.





Click here if you can't see the video.

4 comments:

TKTC said...

I had to stop watching at around 4 minutes. Seriously...I was never going to vote anyone other than Obama but it's insulting that THIS is our option?!

Has she ever HEARD Sarkozy's voice before???

Laurie Stark said...

This boggles my mind. I have never heard anyone who sounds less like Nicolas Sarkozy and the things he is saying scream "THIS IS SO GOING ON YOUTUBE LATER."

Is it possible this is fake? I mean... it actually sounds really real, but I just don't see how it can be! I know she's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, but SERIOUSLY, Y'ALL.

The BAMF said...

Elle...two things:


1. Thank you for making laugh so hard I spit my gatorade all over my apartment. Seriously...your blog gives me hope for hummanity sometimes. =) Hope you like mine?


2. Is this REAL? I mean, if it is...its amazing.

Lisa said...

TKTC: I had to watch all the way through. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.

Overcoat: It was a very Pepe Le Pew accent, right? I have such low expectations for Palin, I didn't even think that it could be fake!

BAMF: I subscribe to your blog in my reader! :-) And yes, it's actually real because the Palin camp issued a statement about it. It basically said, "Eh, whaddaya gonna do?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails